What is the PSAB?
PSAB (Parents de la Section Anglophone de Buc) was created in 2003 to support the development of the International English Section at the Collège Martin Luther King and the Lycée Franco-Allemand.
Together with a determined group of teachers and administrators, PSAB has contributed to:
- Official recognition of the collège (MLK) section in 2006
- Official recognition of the lycée (LFA) section in 2008
- Official recognition of the primaire (Louis Bleriot) section in 2012
What are our main aims today?
- To take an active and regular interest in all questions pertaining to the school’s functioning and atmosphere by participating in the Conseils d’Administration, Conseils de Discipline, Foyer Socio-Educatif and Conseils de Classes.
- To support the schools with the recruitment process and welcome new families.
- To promote the section throughout the year at external events.
- To organise informal gatherings, allowing our English-speaking families and pupils to meet and share ideas, experiences and challenges.
- To organise and participate in multi-cultural activities such as :
- Sharing the tradition of Christmas carols at the LFA and MLK Christmas markets.
- SALTIMBUC – PSAB’s English-speaking theatre group for pupils in the anglophone section.
- Shared events in the wider anglophone community, such as theatre trips.
- Informal exchange programme between Anglos at MLK and Germans at LFA.
- To maintain an up-to-date website providing a platform for communication and information for the families involved in the program.
- To supply information and help concerning transport questions.
Who are we?
Parents de la Section Anglophone de Buc – it’s YOU!
Anyone with a child in the Buc International Section can (and should) become a PSAB member. It’s easy: you can do it online here. Board members are elected by the members each year and represent the interests of your children at each of the 3 schools. Details on who to contact for your school (and other board roles) click here.
Be sure to vote for the PSAB list at the school elections in October each year to lend more weight to the voice of parents of the International Section!